Reporting to the DOSM, the F&B Sales&Marketing Manager is responsible for:
– Plan, develop and implement strategies to drive the revenue goals of the F&B Outlets.
– Develop and implement a marketing communications plan, tailor made for the F&B outlets ensure
– Identify and monitor most effective communication channels to promote F&B outlets and special events
– Elaborate a monthly/seasonal promotional calendar of activities and monitor ROI
– Ensure effective internal communications to guarantee all relevant internal departments are kept informed of marketing objectives
– Create an effortless experience and build relations by answering questions about property history, facilities, services, and room accommodations to support the overall vision to be a luxury destination in Milan.
– Manage CRM database, entering leads, contacts, activities, traces; create and maintain customer profiles.
– Explore productive relationships opportunities with key local enterprise and corporate clients in the area (i.d. boutiques, offices, law firms, etc.).
– Identify and drive sponsorship agreements, partnership collaboration as well as co-marketing projects and liaise with all characters involved.
– Identify guest reservation needs and follow sales techniques to maximize revenue (i.d. cross selling and up selling).
– Explore F&B trends monitoring not just established trends, but also catching the initial seeds of what might become future trends (i.e. cocktails, food… etc).
– Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for special booking rules and requests, loyalty guidelines and case management.
– Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
– Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
– Support team to reach common goals.
– Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Previous managerial experience of at least two to four years in the same role in luxury hotels or luxury restaurants
- Strong relationship and communication skills to build valuable relationships with staff members
- Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards.
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of LQA and Forbes standards
- A proactive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented work attitude
- Excellent IT skills: Office 365, especially Excel and Outlook
- Pre-opening skills will be considered as an additional asset
- Fluent knowledge of the Italian and English language
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
- Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
- Access to the Company Store Ferragamo
- Discount for the SPA and the company’s F&B outlets
- Welfare plan AON
- Annual incentive plan
- Staff celebrations
- Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
- Staff Canteen