Summer in Milan, Rome and Florence 2023: unmissable concerts and events
The Italian summer of 2023 promises to be exciting, especially for the wonderful cities of Milan, Rome and Florence, which will become open-air theaters with events, concerts, festivals to enjoy with your loved ones.
Whether you want to take a leisurely trip to discover the hidden art treasures in the city of Milan, have a romantic experience admiring the Renaissance masterpieces in beautiful Florence, or stroll with your nose to the sky in Rome’s open-air museum, this summer is the perfect opportunity.
Concerts planned for Rome, Milan and Florence will have you dancing under the stars to the rhythm of Italian and world tunes, while countless cultural events will have you exploring new horizons.
Concerts and events dates in Milan, summer 2023
Eclectic Milan, a city of fashion and an icon of luxury and elegance, has exclusive cultural and social events in store for this summer to stimulate your mind without forgetting the entertainment that every vacation deserves.
Here are some unmissable events for your vacation in Milan:
- I-Days Milano: the historic music festival returns to set the SNAI San Siro and La Maura racetracks on fire by hosting international stars from around the world. Move to the beat of the most famous songs by Florence and the Machine, Travis Scott, Arctic Monkeys and many others, who will have people dancing and singing along all summer long.
- Estate al Castello: Castello Sforzesco, in the heart of Milan, comes alive with music and live performances, hosting a total of 75 events in its Cortile delle Armi. Visit the website dedicated to ‘Estate al Castello’ to discover the entire schedule of events that will be held at Castello Sforzesco.
- Vapore d’Estate 2023: La Fabbrica del Vapore hosts a series of events dedicated to culture, such as exhibitions and talks by leading figures, not forgetting musical occasions to dance and relax under the moon, thanks to concerts, dancing events, concerts and DJ sets.
- Estate di BASE: BASE Milan organizes a collection of artistic and intellectual events perfect for discovering new books, attending talks by outstanding personalities and seeing special short films, as well as rhythmic events thanks to concerts, dance festivals and music parties.
- Concerts in Milan: summer 2023 in Milan is studded with exceptional guests who will set the most desirable venues ablaze: Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ligabue, Depeche Mode, Iron Maiden, Arctic Monkeys and Maneskin are just some of the names of the international guests who will perform in the fashion capital.
Concerts and events dates in Rome, summer 2023
If you prefer to take a summer trip to Rome to discover culture and architecture, the Eternal City is perfect for admiring the artistic and architectural beauty built by the ancient Romans and enduring to this day.
The city will be full of events, which you can attend to discover all the cultural traditions, or you can enjoy a musical evening among the architectural history of humanity.
Here are some 2023 events and concerts in Rome:
- Rock in Rome: this edition of the festival makes the whole Capital dance to the notes of Italian and international artists of other caliber. Enjoy an evening spent dancing to the most popular songs in a live show that will feature singers such as Ozuna, Rosa Chemical, Arctic Monkeys, Salmo, Lazza and many other surprises.
- Roma Summer Fest 2023: a music event that will last throughout the summer that will be held at the Cavea of the Auditorium Parco della Musica.
- Tim Summer Hits 2023: the most anticipated free music event includes as its first stop precisely Rome, which will be held from July 17 to 19 in the exclusive location of Piazza del Popolo, in the heart of Rome.
- Concerts at the Circus Maximus: unprecedented guests for the most coveted location in the Eternal City, leading figures such as Guns’N Roses, Marco Mengoni, Imagine Dragons and, finally, Max Pezzali will perform in the quintessential Roman circus.
- Concerts at the Olympic Stadium: the city’s best-known stadium becomes the home of Roman musical entertainment. The artists who will make the Olympic Stadium dance this summer are Gazzelle, Vasco Rossi, Blanco, the Maneskin, Ultimo, Ligabue, Pooh, Ligabue, Muse, Tiziano Ferro and, to close the series of irresistible concerts, will be the Pinguini Tattici Nucleari.
Concerts and events dates in Florence, summer 2023
If you want to fall in love and be pampered by romantic experiences, Florence is the city that will make you experience unforgettable emotions.
The 2023 events planned for summer in Florence are many and will make you discover all the jewels of the cradle of Italian art. Here are some of the most coveted exhibitions and performances:
- Firenze Rocks: an unmissable musical event held in Italy’s most romantic city, Firenze Rocks this year hosted artists such as Jake Shears, Tom Morello, Lucio Corsi in June to make all of Florence sing under the stars.
- Musart Festival: a cultural festival offering a wide range of different events to touch intellectual and musical chords. A series of concerts, performances, visits to art sites, exhibitions and screenings await you in Florence. The enviable location, Piazza della Santissima Annunziata, is located near the magnificent Florence Cathedral.
- Florence Dance Festival: the music festival dedicated to dance enchants the city of Florence, with a series of events from June 18 to July 20, paying tribute to the delicate and timeless art of dance.
- Genius Loci: the cultural event with the valiant aim of enhancing the artistic heritage of the beautiful Santa Croce, returns to Florence to amaze you with concerts, talks and performances that will leave you speechless. Discover the wonder of the monumental complex of Santa Croce by participating in Genius Loci, the perfect event to create a bridge between the past of art history and the contemporary age.
Stay at the 5-star Portrait Hotels Milan, Rome and Florence
Savor and enjoy every moment of your vacation in the urban wonders of Milan, Florence and Rome, symbols of Italian excellence, by choosing luxury hotels located in central city areas to allow you to breathe in beauty even in your quieter moments.
If you have chosen as your destination the hectic city of Milan, choose to relax at in the luxury hotel Portrait Milano, the new 5-star hotel in Milan that is located in the heart of the ‘Quadrilatero della Moda’, home of fashion shows and events of high fashion brands, precisely in the brand new ‘Piazza del Quadrilatero’. Discover the two exceptional boutiques: Antonia Milano, a boutique for high-fashion clothing, and SO-LE STUDIO, the boutique of Maria Sole Ferragamo, who masterfully creates masterpieces of high jewelry. The 73 rooms are enveloped in a relaxed and romantically Italian atmosphere, perfect suites for families and couples who want to savor the true hospitality of Italian luxury.
If your destination for summer 2023 is Rome, Portrait Roma is the 5-star hotel in the heart of Rome, a stone’s throw from the Spanish Steps, above the Salvatore Ferragamo boutique. Portrait Roma is the perfect solution to breathe in all the solemnity and magnificence of the Eternal City from its luxury suite, designed to relax couples and families, or climb to the rooftop terrace to admire the view of the landscape, an architectural masterpiece.
If you prefer Florence in Summer to fall in love at every turn, stay at the luxurious Portrait Firenze, the 5-star hotel located in the historic and central area of Florence. The highlight of your suite at this boutique hotel in Florence will be the enviable view of the Arno River, which lets you admire Ponte Vecchio, the city’s work of art.