Lungarno Collection, pet-friendly hotels
Florence and Rome are ideal cities for a holiday with your pet, and staying in a pet-friendly hotel will give you this opportunity.
The Lungarno Collection hotels in Milan, Florence and Rome allow animals and will welcome your four-legged friend by providing all the care and attention he or she requires.
Being a pet-friendly facility means welcoming animals as guests, foreseeing the owner’s needs and being ready to handle any requests – in conjunction with the city’s best pet shops – to provide your pet with an enjoyable stay, without having to forgo the chance to wonder at all the beauties our cities have to offer.
Four-legged guests are welcome in all Lungarno Collection Hotels in Milan, Florence and Rome at the following conditions:
- Application of a € 50 surcharge valid for the duration of the stay, which includes a welcome kit consisting of bed, bowls and dry food.
- Just one dog (max. 20 kg) is permitted per room.
- Dogs are allowed in communal areas but must be kept on a lead or in a pet carrier.
- Dogs may not enter our Borgo San Jacopo restaurant (1 Michelin star)
- Dogs may not be left in bedrooms unattended. A specialised dog-sitting service is available on request.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!