Eco-Consciousness and Sustainability in Florence, Milan and Rome hotels
In the heart of Milan, Florence and Rome, all Lungarno Collection hotels and apartments make their efforts to contribute to reduce environmental impact.
With an ever-growing list of sustainability measures and collaboration to social projects, Lungarno Collection put in place the following responsible practices.
We also encourage our guests to enjoy every moments, experiences and activities, embracing a slow travel approach.
We recommend to explore the city with eco sustainable means such as our complimentary bikes, at Portrait Firenze the electric Vespas, when in Rome the electric Golf cart.
PRODUCT, PRODUCE and LOCAL COMMUNITY
- Produce is sourced from local producers
- Wine is sourced from organic and biodynamic certified vineyards
- Seasonal menu driven by locally sourced produce
- Surplus food is packaged and donated
- Food waste is composted
- We prioritize to purchase goods and services from locally-owned and operated businesses
- Hotel engages with the local community in identifying needs and opportunities for support and evaluating their potential benefit/impact.
- Teams are informed and trained about the natural and cultural heritage of the local area
- Local volunteer opportunities are made available for guests and employees
- Guest room automated system or key card that reduces energy output while unoccupied
- Renewable energy utilized on properties
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Energy-efficient lighting used in guest rooms and public spaces
- Water intake is measured annually with targets set to reduce water waste
- Carbon emissions are measured annually with targets set to reduce carbon footprint of operations
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products used throughout the property
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, and soap are used in guest rooms
- Option to reuse towels and bed linens
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics throughout property
565 queries, 1.681 seconds.