Collaborating with archaeologists and art historians, we have selected the most exciting itineraries for you, tailored to discover the wonders of Rome even in its most hidden places.
Exclusive itineraries to discover unforgettable archaeological monuments usually closed to the public.
- Theater of Maecenas
- Acquedotto dell’Aqua Virgo
- The City of Water
- Trastevere Excubitorium
- Tiberina di San Paolo alla Regola Island
- Hypogeum of Via Livenza
- Ludus Magnus
- Mithraeum of Circo Massimo
- Stadio di Domiziano
- Imperial Rome
- Rome Underground: The Hidden City
- Tivoli: Villa d’Este, Villa Adriana
- Via Appia: the most famous Roman road
- Roots of Faith: from the Catacombs to Rome's oldest Churches
- Roman Medieval: Splendid Mosaics
From ‘500 al ‘600
- Discovering Caravaggio
- Baroque Fantasy: Age of Bernini and Borromini
- Gallery Borghese
- San Giovanni Laterano
- Travel to Roman Castles
Museums of Modern Art
Exclusive Visits to Renaissance Residences
- Palazzo Spada
- Palazzo Barberini
- Palazzo Doria Pamphili
The Vatican: The Other Eternal City
- Private Visit to the Sistine Chapel
- Audience of the Holy Father
- Visit of Saint Peter’s Tomb and the Vatican Necropolis
- Visit of the Vatican Museums with private guide
The Roman Ghetto
A walk through the heart of Roman Jewish culture, from the city center of Rome to the Synagogue of Ostia Antica to the Arch of Titus and Moses by Michelangelo.
From Rome to the landscapes of Tuscany to the Amalfi Coast, a beautiful Grand Tour journey aboard one of Italy’s symbols of style, the Ferrari.
An expert sommelier will accompany you to the most exclusive Roman wine bars to discover outstanding bouquets.
A cooking school to discover the secrets of Italian cuisine in a stunning environment in central Rome.